Monday, May 4, 2009

Dying Soldier.

Writing never used to be hard for me, especially when it came to what I was feeling. It’s become a struggle, almost a burden to translate my thoughts into words. There’s so much to say but so little drive to do so. So many emotions all tied into one big knot of confusion. I’m dying just trying to get through this post. I literally feel as though my heart is telling my brain not to let my fingers walk across this keyboard. But it must be done.

I’ve sat front row as I have had the chance to watch my mind go into overdrive. I can’t count how many times I have written that I have been raped by my emotions. And although I know the war is mine, they have won many of the battles. I’m not much of a soldier anymore… I’m so tired, and in result I sit and watch as my soul fades slowly but surely behind the scars that I can’t seem to help heal.

Where has my courage to fight gone?


No comments:

Smh. They want my Gunz and LipGloss?!?.....okay I'll share.